Is compliance a big issue in your business?
Ensuring compliance is no easy matter because there are so many laws, rules and regulations. Non-compliance can incur loss of reputation, penalties or fines.
But what is compliance? It starts with knowing what to do and then ensuring that the appropriate people do what is required when it needs to be done. So it's really just a subset of scheduled tasks that are executed within a business. Compliance issues vary based on the size and nature of each business, however some very common examples are:
- submit BAS monthly or quarterly (statutory compliance)
- remit superannuation monthly or quarterly (statutory compliance)
- running an annual emergency evacuation (Worksafe regulations)
- periodic safety inspections of equipment (Worksafe regulations)
- fringe benefits tax return (statutory compliance)
- ASIC requirements (statutory compliance)
- discrimination, harassment and bullying awareness training
- first aid in the workplace
- fire extinguisher maintenance
- hazardous substance management
- weights and measures - calibration of equipment
- discharges to the atmosphere (EPA)
- discharges to sewage (EPA)
With eOnTime™ you can put all necessary information relating to all of your scheduled compliance tasks in one place for ease of management and reference. Then assign each task and set a schedule so eOnTime™ can start emailing quantum leap reminders that contain all the specified information to complete the task efficiently and on time. The escalation feature gives added confidence that scheduled compliance tasks will not be overlooked.